Thursday, June 7, 2012

The New Logo

Morph Medic Logo
The Morph Medic has a new logo. You will begin to see this logo on all morphs produced by the Morph Medic as a watermark. 

Of course, all original image logos or marks will also remain in every image to give credit where credit is due.


I do not believe in stealing someone's hard work and I am always sure to note with my morphs the original source and/or model's name if it is available.

If there is an image that I use and you are the original owner and wish to have the image removed from my blog or albums please let me know. It is not my intention to offend or anger anyone. Please email me at morphmedic@gmail.com if there are any issues with my work.

Muscle Morphs and Expansions are a niche, while it may seem that there are tons of fans of this type of Art, the community is pretty small overall. I hope that anyone who visits my blog and my page will be pleased.

Sincerely,

Morph Medic



Author:

0 comments: