Friday, June 29, 2012

Thanks for everyone who has visited!

I would like to thank everyone who has visited my blog, I have been a little lax in updating lately but I hope to have content posted more regularly here. Been a little busy but you should see more activity.

Does anyone know where I can find some good Hi Res pictures of Miss Simone Sousa? If so please comment or send me a message.

Don't forget also that you can follow this blog by email or join using google connect under "Followers" on the right side under the Blog Archive.

Please visit my Fan page also if you have a Facebook account - Morph Medic's Facebook Page I do post content and albums there as well.

If you have any suggestions or even requests please send me a message by email or facebook or this blog!

morphmedic@gmail.com You can also add me to your circles on Google Plus if you use that.

Thanks again for visiting!!

Author:

0 comments: