Sunday, June 3, 2012

Welcome to Morph Medic's Blog

Hi, this is the Morph Medic. I am new to the world of female muscle growth and expansion morphs but it is a world that I have wanted to enter for some time. I have always been fascinated by "morphs" and I love the artwork inspired by many of those out there who already have mastered the art of morphing. I am a huge fan of Area Orion's work and I also follow Area Orion and other artists at Deviant Art.

I love creating morphs and I love the results at the end. Much work goes into morphing and can be very tedious at times but it is very enjoyable to me. My early works have not been perfect by any means but I am getting to a point where I am comfortable posting a few morphs that I have done. I hope that everyone will enjoy what I post here and if you like it please spread the word!

Author:

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the shout out and all the best in your morphing endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I am thrilled to receive a comment from you, I am a big fan.
      I am still trying to get the knack of making the muscles even BIGGER but it gets distorted so I need more practice to make them HUGE.

      Delete